Monday, May 18, 2009

Revolving Thoughts--Internet Cafe

Hi friends,

I'm having a good blog break and realizing how much I needed it. Anyway, I would love for you to come over and join me at the Internet Cafe today. This is a very special devotion to me, as it was a pivotal time in my relationship with the Lord. It was also my first published article in a magazine (Just Between Us, July 2008).

I pray it ministers to you and the Lord is glorified through this devotion:


6 friends shared a comment:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

I'm zooming on over!

Runner Mom said...

Hey, LauraLee! I popped over and read your thoughts! Perfect timing, chickadee! And the scripture was just what my heart needed to hear. Thank you! Haven't worked on the button yet!! Maybe by the time it rolls around,it'll be on my blog!

Hugs!
Susan

Denise said...

Blessings to you dear one, love you.

TREY MORGAN said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog :)

I prayed for you! Hang in there...

lori said...

Hi YOU!!
How is the sabbatical going?

just sending some love your way!
lori

Joan said...

I love the Newsboys! Great song.

Blessings