Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Off to Cambodia!

Hi my friends,

Can you believe the time is here? My team is Cambodia bound today, and well, tomorrow too. Our prayer calendar is in the previous post, so would love your prayers as the Lord leads you.

Connection~Confidence~Compassion--that's our theme to the verses of 1 John 3:1-3. Who knows what God will do, but I praise Him for it already!

Ponderings, Praises & Pictures upon return. I love you all.


5 friends shared a comment:

Denise said...

I love you, and I am so excited for you dear sis. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Peggy said...

Blessings Sweet LauraLee & Mission to Cambodia team...I'm with Denise and will keep you in my prayers...
Connection~Confidence~Compassion all the way, every day! Praising God and thanking Him for you & your heart & obedience to go! May you receive rich blessings & much encouragement along the way. May the King of Glory lead the way & stay daily by Your side!

Connie Arnold said...

Praying the Lord's blessings on your and your team, LauraLee!

Lori Laws said...

Hi Lauralee, so proud that I'm one of your online friends! May God be with you to guide and protect. Love ya sis! Blessings!

Amico Dio said...

I can't wait to hear all about it, LauraLee!!!

love you!