Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A Lesson from My Son...And Cambodia thoughts coming soon

I'm at the Internet Cafe today. Will you come by and read what the Lord taught me through my teenage son? Click HERE.

Also, I've been under the weather since returning from my trip, but I hope to have some processing and writing time very soon about my Cambodia experience. God did powerful acts, which is no surprise. Praising Him for His faithfulness!

4 friends shared a comment:

Yvonne Blake said...

Great post!

Hope you feel better soon, dear Lalee!

Denise said...

Praying for you to feel much better very soon sweetie. I love you.

Freddae' said...

Loved your post at the Cafe. Thanks again for sharing.

Josh said...

I pray that you are recovering quickly and that God is speaking to you on what to write about your experiences. I can't wait to hear about them, but I appreciate your willingness to stop and let everything soak in before you start typing away at the keyboard.