Monday, October 20, 2008

For My Friend In Pain

I was looking for a way to comfort a friend of mine in tremendous pain right now...in my search, I came across one of my favorite comfort songs of all time. It was also one of my mom's favorites. Don Moen's worship songs are always so incredibly anointed and relevant.

So for you, Laury, I am praying. And for anyone else hurting, please consider allowing this song recorded live minister to your soul:



In the Key of HE,

7 friends shared a comment:

Laurie Ann said...

How precious! What a comfort that is...

Debra Kaye said...

Laura Lee,

Thank you...I needed that too!

Kathy C. said...

Laura Lee - thank you. My heart yearned for that today. :)

Patty Wysong said...

Joining with you in praying, LaLee.
Love you both!

Laury said...

Oh Laura, thank you so much for this song. I know it will bless lots of others, too. I will listen to it lots. Thank you so much for praying. Thank you for texting me when I was so down. Thank you for being such a wonderful friend. Thank you for being you.

Mari said...

someday...we must meet face to face. I would love to worship with you. Thank-you for the song...very timely for me as well.

Anonymous said...

Great song. Thanks for sharing this. I needed to be reminded to sing in the midst of the pain.

Beckie