Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Adding Zest...Oo La Laaa

I'm almost positive that every married couple has struggled with the "sex" part of their relationship in one way or another. In my opinion, in the areas men struggle most, there seems to be a myriad of resources. But for women, well...it has only gone so far.

Brian and I have certainly had our issues, and for the most part, the Lord has enabled us to work them out. I can't help but wonder if I had been led to better resources earlier on, we wouldn't have worked through our struggles more quickly and painlessly.

One of my close friends and another writing acquaintance have decided to listen to God's leading on this issue for wives. This was not an easy decision for either of them, but they gave way to obedience. Today is their very first post, and I encourage you to check it out. Below that post is an introduction and explanation of their hearts & testimony on the new site.

Meet me over yonder? God is in it, folks!

Adding Zest to your Nest




7 friends shared a comment:

Patty Wysong said...

Thanks, sweetie!
LoL--You know me so well! This was a huge decision --thank you for praying me through it, and for praying even now. Love you loads!

Marsha said...

Thanks for the heads up. I went over, checked it out, posted comments, added the button to my side bar and now I tweeted the link to the blog. I'll try to post something later.

Terri Tiffany said...

Glad to see you back and I love Heidi and what she does!

Joanne Sher said...

SUCH an incredible resource, and I am SO glad Patty and Heidi are doing this! Gotta get over and read the post!

Laurie Ann said...

I'm so glad you shared this with us. I'll check it out soon.

Stonefox said...

Humbled and blessed by you today, girlfriend! Thanks for your part in this journey!

Denise said...

Heading over there now my friend, love you.