Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Internet Cafe Devotions: Waves Overwhelming

I'm at the Internet Cafe today with an honest look at the waves of trials that have surged in and out of my life. Here's a preview:

I knew that if I just cried out to the Lord, His strong arm would hold me afloat and eventually land me on solid ground, but it took way too long for me to actually give it all over to Him. I felt like the man in Mark 9:24 who exclaimed, "I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief!"
To read more, go over to the CAFE and share how God uses this Word in your life. Also share how God has brought you through your own "stuff." I look forward to hearing your feedback.

3 friends shared a comment:

Runner Mom said...

Hey, LauraLee! What a great post! Those waves can truly knock you over when you least expect it--then there's the undertow as well. Praise Him for His strong arm and mercy and grace.

Hugs,
Susan

LisaShaw said...

I came by to say Hi and to offer prayers and love to you. I will visit you at the Cafe but I already know the message is important and powerful for all of us so bless you!

Denise said...

I love you my friend, you are in my prayers.