Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Just Sing...Word-Filled Wednesday

Sing to God.

Even if the tune is slow.
Even if the melody is in a minor key.
Even if you can't hear the harmony.

Sing to God.

In our joys, we can make His salvation known.
In our trials, we can show His salvation faithful.
In our sin struggles, we can prove His salvation necessary.

Sing to God, everyone & everything.

How often?
Every day.

Every day?
Yes, every hour of every day.

Sing with your mouth or sing in your mind,
cry songs from your soul or let them beam from your eyes.

Just sing.
Somehow, someway.
Every minute of every hour of every day.

"Sing to God,
Everyone & everything.
Get out His salvation news every day."

1 Chronicles 16:23, The Message




Father God, Thank You for Your salvation. Thank You for sending Your Son in human form, as a precious baby to live...in order to die just for me. I pray that I would be faithful to make Your salvation known, no matter what circumstances come. And Lord God, may YOU receive all the glory and the renown and the praise in the process. I love You, Lord. In Your name I pray, Amen.

For more Word-Filled Wednesday and for visual inspiration from Scripture, hike on over to:






OHHHHHHH, I almost forgot!!!! Don't forget to come on over here tomorrow and see what I'm giving away as part of the Internet Cafe's Holiday Expo (button on my sidebar). You may wanna win it!

In the Key of HE,

27 friends shared a comment:

Denise said...

I truly love this post sweetie.

Joanne Sher said...

I LOVE this - and you KNOW this kinda thought has gotten me through SO much. I'm living testimony that you're right. Love ya, girl!

Susan said...

Oh, this is so wonderful. I just left Lori's site and had to come right over after reading your comment.

Yours is so different and just as beautiful! Isn't the Lord great?

This verse has such a special meaning for me. I learned to sing in the greatest time of loss one time.

Blessings to you this WFW♥

Joan said...

Very Cool!
Thanks for sharing.
Happy WFW!
Blessings

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! Sing it out!!

Laurie Ann said...

Sing on, LauraLee! I love it! Wonderful expression of worship of the Lord Most High! Happy WFW!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Great post! It put a smile on my face just thinking about praising His name!

Tammy said...

I enjoy singing to the Lord and over the years it has helped me through many different trials. I do not sing enough though and I let every day life get in the way...thank you for the reminder. I needed it.

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

Singing all the way to Bethlehem this year! And while I've not felt good physically, my spirits are in good form. Loved your "mary" post and thoughts about having a deliberate and well-tuned Christmas. We're trying to do the same over here.

Happy Wednesday and week, friend.

peace~elaine

Mimi said...

Fantastic post. Thanks for sharing it.

Yvonne Blake said...

Sing unto the LORD a new song!

Love you!
Vonnie

He & Me + 3 said...

I do love to sing unto the Lord. Beautiful post. Love it!

Amydeanne said...

i love this graphic! what a vibrant post! i can feel the excitement in it!

God Bless!

Peggy said...

Blessings LauraLee...How beautiful your song! How beautiful His song!
Every day! Every way! I sing! No longer in key...dropped from a soprano to an alto or who knows???
But He accepts my song! Thank you for a perfect verse, song, graphic & prayer! How precious your Lifesong! May our songs be a sweet
sound to His ear! The Message was great! Enjoy WFW & your Giveaway!
May God bless you as you bless us! Thanks for your visit!

Melanie said...

Wow.. this is just great! LOVE IT!

Debra Kaye said...

Sing it, sweet sis! I'll chime in too!

Blessings to you!

lori said...

Ohhhhh come on! We are thinking the SAME again...how do you do that???

HA! We are singing! And trust me...I'm a shower singer only:)

Happy Day girl!!
hmmmmm...whatcha doin next week??

hugs,
lori

michelle said...

Sing to God! Sing for joy!!! Amen!

LisaShaw said...

Beautiful! I truly enjoyed this. May our hearts, mouths and lives make melody unto the LORD and may it be a sweetness to Him.

God bless you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this, it's really great. It's wonderful to read such encouraging words, especially in the lead up to Christmas. Karyn
www.christiancupid.com

Esthermay Bentley-Goossen said...

Wait - I've seen this somewhere today. Hmmmmm. . .
But I like this especially:
"Sing with your mouth OR sing in your mind," (Yes... some of us CANNOT sing)
". . . cry songs from your soul or let them beam from your eyes."

That is a beautiful picture and explains why my husbands eyes shine.
:-)
(He can't sing either.)
~esthermay

Lori Laws said...

Sing! Sing! Sing! Thanks for posting this:) All the glory to Him!

Carrie said...

Beautiful Bible verse...The Message puts it very well.

aspiritofsimplicity said...

It's good to be reminded that the Lord loves our songs. I love singing the more religious Christmas songs out loud. It's so inspiring.

Patty Wysong said...

LoL--this seems a liiiiittle familiar. *grin* Perfect background for this verse, sweetie!!
Huggles!

gail said...

thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. i am so glad to meet you and i LOVE your blog!!! you are one talented lady.

God bless you!

Corner Gardener Sue said...

Hi LauraLee! Thanks for the nice comment on my blog. I love to sing, but don't have a great voice. It makes me happy to know that God loves whatever I sing to him, whether it's silent and from the heart, or out loud.