Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Word-Filled, Light-Filled Christmas Eve!!!!

Merry Word-Filled Christmas Eve! May all who see and know us find His light shining brightly through us!



Lord, I am so humbled by your gift of life and light this Christmas. You constantly pierce through the deepest and darkest corners of my heart and expose what I've tried to hide there. May Your light in me reveal Your love and Truth to others, dear Lord. This Christmas, may no darkness be found in me. Thank You for Jesus. I worship, admire and awe over Him today. In His name I pray, Amen.

For more Word-Filled Wednesday and for visual inspiration from Scripture, hike on over to:






In the Key of HE,

12 friends shared a comment:

Denise said...

Bless you for letting your light shine so brightly for Jesus. I pray that you are greatly blessed at Christmas and always. I love you.

Joanne Sher said...

Just beautiful, and such a heartfelt prayer. LOVE these - may actually start doing them myself next year. Praying for a blessed Christmas for you too!

Anonymous said...

Have a joyous Christmas!!! and Happy holiday!!

Josh said...

All I can say to this is AMEN! May you and your family have a wonderful Christmas Eve and Christmas Day! Praise God for His light that came down to this Earth!

Alexis said...

Beautiful post, and wonderful words! Thank you for sharing and may you have a blessed Christmas

LisaShaw said...

This is so SPECIAL and so heart filled that I am going to use it as a prayer to pray Christmas morning when we pray together in front of the Nativity giving our Lord our hearts of thanksgiving.

God bless you Laura Lee and your family. Merry CHRISTmas and Happy New Year to every one.

Gigi said...

Laura Lee ~ I wish you and yours a most blessed Christmas. May 2009 be filled with love, good health and much happiness.

BethL said...

I love your "light-filled" thoughts. A blessed Christmas to you and your family, LaLee!

Laury said...

I love living in THE LIGHT along with you, Laura.

Merry Christmas!

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

Walking in the light post Christmas. Always in the Light. Our high and holy privilege.

Hope you survived the process! Now, onto the promises and hope of a new year.

peace~elaine

Peter Stone said...

"You constantly pierce through the deepest and darkest corners of my heart and expose what I've tried to hide there." Amen to that! I want my heart to be filled with His light too.

Debra Kaye said...

LauraLee,

Stopping by to say I hope you had a blessed Christmas.

Happy New Year to you, sweet sis. Kimmy and I missed you at her party! Hugs to you!