Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Difficulties, Anyone?

Dear Father, my Papa ~

That problem or
PREOCCUPATION.
That predicament.

That stronghold or
SIN.
That struggle.

That attitude or
ANGST.
That aggravation.

That confusion or
CONFLICT.
That commitment.



Ah, Sovereign LORD, You have made the heavens and the earth by Your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for You. Thank You, Lord, that I can give You all the stuff that doesn't make sense in my life. Whether it's my own puzzles I'm fretting over, or someone else's, I submit to You, Father. You are in control of anything that feels out of control for me. Order my life, solve my problems, and help me to obey Your counsel, I pray. In Jesus' name, Amen.


Would you like to see more Truth-filled Scripture pictures? Then hike on over to:


31 friends shared a comment:

Denise said...

Amen dear sister, amen.

Anonymous said...

Such timely words. I am so, so glad nothing is to hard for Him because even when I feel I am sinking He is working and it will be okay. Praise God :)

Blessings!

Joan said...

Thanks for sharing that wonderfully encouraging verse and great WFW!
Blessings

Anonymous said...

What a great verse!

Susan said...

Hey Laura Lee,


What a great promise to stand on. Thanks for that reminder!

I love the graphic you made, how perfect.

So glad He holds all the pieces of our lives in His loving hands and one day they will fit together, perfectly!

Blessings to you my friend♥

Janet Benlien Reeves said...

You are so talented--making pictures out of words. Thank you for the encouragement today. God bless!

GodsOwn/Bernice said...

I'm so blessed by words and picture!!
Blessed WFW
Bernice

SnoWhite said...

that's beautiful. God is in control -- I need constant reminders of that.

lori said...

This is great....I absolutely HATE jigsaw puzzles, they frustrate me to no end...I've even joked that should I have to spend eternity below...that's what I'd have to do...jigsaws forever...the thought! It's so much how I feel sometimes about my life...and how AWESOME is it that no puzzle, puzzles God...

You rock!
love ya!

lori

Kathryn said...

" 'With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.' " (Matthew 19:26; see also Mark 10:27; Luke 1:37, 18:27).

All glory and thanks to Him! :-)

Anonymous said...

AMEN!

Thanks for this...

This week has been so amazingly good for me...and going around WFW community reinforces my faith and all verses resonates with mine...in so many ways I can imagine!

Samantha said...

This is truly encouraging, thank you so much for sharing, have a very blessed day !

ellen b. said...

Amen Laura Lee!!

Anonymous said...

Great reminder to give it all to God rather than holding on for ourselves.

Anonymous said...

You have no idea how much I needed this reminder today and this week. Things seem SO BIG right now and I feel so small. I know nothing is too big for Him but when you're in the midst of all the earthly "stuff" it's sometimes easy to get bogged down in that and forget that HE CREATED THE UNIVERSE WITH A SPOKEN WORD. There is NOTHING He can't do. Thanks Laura Lee. God has blessed me through you today :-)

Vickie said...

What a powerful post. You made my heart sing with joy when I see God's word on display.

Thank you for sharing.

Blessings,
Vickie

Joyfull said...

Excellent reminder that we serve an all powerful God with whom nothing is impossible! Beautiful reminder.

Sharlyn Guthrie said...

This is great! I so enjoyed your introductory words leading up to the verse, and the format of all of it. But the message of that verse is what I needed to hear today. Thanks!

Cathy said...

He is a mighty God! I think of that verse often.

Lisa said...

What a wonderful Scripture and prayer. Thanks for sharing! And thanks for stopping by Extravagant Grace and leaving such an encouraging word!

Teresa Lee Rainey . . . said...

This is such an encouraging post. Love the photo & verse. It reminds me of a song, "Nothing's too big for my God!" Happy WFW! :*)

Angela said...

That was AWESOME...thanks so much for such a powerful post...AND TRUTH

Tricia said...

Thanks for this wonderful reminder that absolutely nothing is to hard for our God!

Blessings!

Patty Wysong said...

Wow! What a picture! One I can relate to so well! LoL--and it's the perfect verse to go with it!!

Alex said...

This is amazing & touching.. thank you!

Toia said...

Knowing that there's nothing too hard for God is reassurance to me that when I am experiencing a little bit of chaos in my life, it's going to be alright. And this too shall pass!!

Thanks for sharing God's Word. It's a blessing to my spirit.

Tracy said...

Amen my friend! What a great comfort to us. Love your graphic...thanks for sharing this powerful Word today.

Sita said...

Hey Laura,
I know you were asking about peoples' testimonies earlier...have you read Lidia's at Crown of Beauty? http://mla-crownofglory.blogspot.com/2009/03/measure-of-life.html
YOu will be blessed!

Susannah said...

Sigh. Nothing is too hard for Him... what a relief!

Have a blessed WFW. :~D

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Thank you so much for sharing all of that. Wonderful!

LisaShaw said...

I LOVE THIS LAURA LEE! Thank you for the strong encouragement!