Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Gift To Return Bookmark




9 friends shared a comment:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Is being silly a talent? LOL. Because He seems to have given me an over abundance of it! Can I have that bookmark? LOL!
Love you sister friend.

Catrina Bradley said...

If I didn't know better, I'd think you overheard my conversation with myself this morning. Well, I was talking to my husband, but really it was a talk with myself. :)

Denise said...

Very beautiful my friend, love it.

Joanne Sher said...

Gorgeous, Laura! Amazing reminder - and yes, I want the bookmark! Excellent words for me

Teresa Lee Rainey . . . said...

Laura, these are beautiful words of encouragement - I needed this today. Thank you.

Patty Wysong said...

I love this Laura! So good!!

Anonymous said...

Kim, you are not silly, you are funny and it is a talent. :D

nice posting. Thank you very much Laura!

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

Thanks for sharing your many "gifts" with us so willingly. Be blessed in your week.

peace~elaine

Sharlyn Guthrie said...

"Your talent is a gift from Him, so use it as one unashamed." I struggled with this for a long time, but you are absolutely right. We honor God by using the gifts He gave us.