Wednesday, April 15, 2009

He Will Do That...


What has God called you to?
What are the purposes He has laid on your heart?


If He's called you to the mission field,
If He's called you to serve in your church,
If He's called you to be a stay at home mom,
If He's called you to evangelize in your workplace,

If He's called you to availability,
Or mentoring,
Or waiting,
Or praying,
Or taking in the poor,
Or using your gifts and talents,

Surrender.
Listen.
Wait.
Trust.

Because...


Lord Jesus, You are faithful, and You are committed. You love us and have our perfect best in mind. Help us this day to deny whatever distracts us from You and be attentive and faithful to Your call. Whatever it is, Lord, we long to obey. We trust You, for it is in Jesus' name we pray, Amen.


Would you like to see more Truth-filled Scripture pictures? Then hike on over to:

27 friends shared a comment:

Denise said...

Amen, amen my dear friend.

Anonymous said...

Oh I LOVE this!! That verse is one of my favorites and I love the whole thing...beautiful :)

Happy WFW!

Kristen @ dancing in the margins said...

Yours is the second verse I've seen in a row speaking of our Lord's faithfulness.

He will do it. He will.

Alex said...

This is so fantastic! What a beautiful reminder. Blessings!

GodsOwn/Bernice said...

THIS is so Good to read at the beginning of this WFW

Blesed day my friend

Tracy said...

Amen! What an incredible and empowering thought to begin my Wednesday! Praise God for His faithfulness to fully equip us for that which He calls us to do!

Thank you for this blessing! Happy WFW!
Tracy

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

I love how you broke it down my friend. I used to feel like I had to be everything. But realized I am to bloom and grow right here as a stay at home Momma!
Big hugs to you sweet friend.
Kim

Bogie said...

very nice.. Happy WFW and blessings to you!

Beth in NC said...

That is so creative. I like it!

Terri Tiffany said...

Thank you for this encouragement today. Somedays I wonder, what has He called me to do and if it is what I think, then what's going on??

Joan said...

This is great. We have an awesome God!
Happy WFW
Blessings

Unknown said...

Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he [is] God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;
Deuteronomy 7:9

Susan said...

Amen!!!

He is faithful to do what He has said He would.

Praise GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was great Laura Lee♥

Laurie Ann said...

This is awesome, LauraLee! You have such a gift! I loved your post, too. So full of the promises of this verse. Very encouraging and inspirational. Happy WFW!

Mariposa said...

Oh...I so love this! This is so timely for me...and this is helping me make my decision(s) these days.

Melanie said...

This is great! GOd IS SO FAITHFUL.

Happy WFW!

Cathy said...

Thanks for that lovely, encouraging post. I love your header! Have you visited my music website?

Alexis said...

Encouraging post! Thanks for sharing

MamaArcher said...

Thank you for sharing today!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture and verse! May you be blessed this WFW.

Samantha said...

Such a beautiful verse and picture, thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing !
Have a truly blessed Wednesday.

Anonymous said...

Oh, thank you for reminding me of God's faithfulness in all and everything.

lori said...

Laura Lee....PERFECT verse for me, today, right now! THANK YOU friend for putting out there EXACTLY what I needed to hear....you pulled in early today...I'm on the back end!;)

hugs!
lori

Laurie said...

Love your post and picture and blog! They all are beautiful!
Bless you!

Amydeanne said...

he is faithful! amen!

amy & lisa said...

Ok so that made me cry!!

Just what I needed to read today. Thank you.

Joanne Sher said...

Soooooo beautiful!