Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hope & Help for Depression

Linking you to my friend Peter today from When I Am Weak, Then I Am Strong. He has put together all of his posts on recovery from major depression and the hope that exists at the end.


I am so humbled by the fact that he would put this in book form, free to reproduce. Believe me when I tell you, it is masterfully written. The best part is that it doesn't read like a manual; rather a journal and a conversation. His posts have been vulnerable, authentic, personal and deep, yet filled with hope and joy.

Please go by When I Am Weak, Then I Am Strong and glean from this resource if you battle with depression or long to help someone who does. Your soul will be blessed. 


3 friends shared a comment:

Denise said...

Thanks for sharing this my friend.

Peggy said...

Blessings Laura Lee, I did not know that you knew this BLOG! It is so SUPER! I have been being so blessed! I downloaded his pdf as soon as I saw it. I had read his current post then went to start at the beginning.

WOW!!! Great writer! Great ministry!

Now on to yours!

Mike said...

Thanks for sharing such a useful info.

I enjoyed reading your post. Here I am going to add a resource for all of them who want to fight depression with simple tips and techniques.