Tuesday, November 18, 2008

God's Poster Child

I'm over at the Internet Cafe today.

Go check out what's hanging on the wall there:





In the Key of HE,

9 friends shared a comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! How'd you sneak into my house and get a picture of my expression on a lot of late afternoons? Kidding, off to read the post....

My name is Bonnie, said...

Hello there! What a tremendous post! I'm glad to have found you and am also excited about that Internet Cafe thing. The Lord leads me to new friends and discoveries everyday! I'll be back to visit!

Bonnie
extendedhope.com

Amydeanne said...

that was a great post!

Patty Wysong said...

I KNOW that look!
ROFL. Truly a great post.
Huggles!

Betsy Markman said...

Well, I nearly just posted lots of giggly words, but then I thought that I should say something more dignified. So here goes...

That entry exemplified the concept of self-deprecating humor, masterfully produced to elicit spontaneous laughter...

Oh never mind...I'll say it the way I really meant to say it...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! :D

Jamie {See Jamie blog} said...

Love that picture!

Denise said...

I really enjoyed this dear.

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

Great post and picture! Left you a comment over at the cafe.

peace~elaine

Cainan & Ryker said...

I enjoyed your article over at the cafe.

I've never seen so many musical metaphors on one blog before I must say.

Thanks for commenting on my Holiday Traditions post.